August 4, 2010

{For Mallroy Batman*}

I was thinking about you yesterday and drew this. Not to say I don't think about you everyday. I just don't draw a picture every time. Because what would I do with all those pictures? You know? I guess I could hang them up around my house. I could even make a movie with all the pictures, starring Joseph Gordon Levitt, call it 500 Days of Pictures of Mallory.

I really hope your cats do decide to renew the lease, by the way. I have always had a dream like that. 

Hey, some people dream about changing the world; I dream about an apartment owned by cats as the basis of a really bitchin' reality show. 

I got so sunburned the other day and my face is peeling and I really wish you had been here to sigh exasperatedly and tell me to reapply sunscreen.


*I changed your name so your landlord doesn't find this and kill your cats.

No comments: